Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The sealed sword frenzy

I slowly open eyes as the light was hurting it. I slowly gain my consciousness. Mild pain aches throughout my whole body. I regain my sight realizing that I was bandaged on my arms and legs. There's another thing that i realized. A young feminine figure sitting at the end right corner of the bed. My head suddenly suffered from a short megrim. I tried to put my memory into one piece. It took awhile and when it recovers, I search frantically for my blade. She(the young girl that i saw sitting on the bed) seems like she knows what i want. She took a black long case which was left on top of the table across the bed and handed it for me with a warming smile. I pay no attention a snatched the case. I checked the sword inside the case, yes, it was mine. I have a quick glance around the room and saw a 40 inches tall tank tucked at the left corner of the room-yes that tank was mine.

I looked around and examined the room. There wasn't much. A rack made on wood, haze as shelter....The girl!!! She smiled at me-maybe she though that my actions are very amusing. "Hi" I tried to communicate. She looked at me with full of questions. Before I tried to use another stupid way to start another language of communication, she giggled and reply "Please rest here." while holding me down with gentle pressure and tuck me into bed with a blanket. "How did you end up in the forest in such condition?" as she sponged me with a moist cloth. I was attacked, as far as I remembered by a gang of Zilex warriors. They're hunting for me, for the tank which I possessed. "Nah, just being attacked by some monkey freaks.". I shoved aside the blanket and walked outside. I found out that there are no other house here. It's just a small cottage and there's no one around. "So how do I get here?" as she was at my back. "I carried you.". A little bit shock by her strength by how she can carry the large tank, but i kept quite about it.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" That's very hard to answer, but I'm surprise that she didn't took it off while washing my wounds. "I got a lot of scars on my face." Just to skip the question. She pulled me in the cottage for a hot bowl of chicken potato sup. It was marvelous, I finally felt the feeling I'd been lacking all along. Days when by as this young girl aid me as I heal. Finally after a week, my wounds seems to recover perfectly. She gave me great hospitalization and treat me well. And I haven even know her name. I asked and found out her name was Cuirass. She live here alone and she ignore me when i asked about her past. Slowly, living with her seems to be great and she became a part of me. Until I forgot about the quest of dispelling the curse.

Until one day, she suddenly screamed while she was outside getting some water. I rushed out only to see that an arrow pierced to her chest. I held her, she was barely catching her breath. She lose it before she could say anything. Everything happen so fast. I lifted my head and saw Zilex warriors all around me. "You all shall pay!!!!" I pulled out my sword and went frenzied.

"...96, 97, 98,99" I plucked each of the Zilex warriors head and throw it in the tank. Yes, I'm a head hunter. I'm curse and been slave to collect heads, while these Zilex warriors are fond to stop me for this. Now only one head left for the agreement to whom which had transformed me into this demon. I looked at Cuirass, I gave her a kiss, and I got my 100th head. I promise Cuirass, that I will reincarnate you....


-Jinthad-

No comments: